RELY ON KEY PERFORMANCE FOR BUSINESS COLLABORATION ADVICE AND EXPERTISE
Done correctly, a collaborative approach can benefit everyone involved. If your business is interested in a collaboration partnership, make sure you talk to Key Performance. We work with businesses based in the UK and across the world.
Improving effectiveness and efficiency
COLLABORATION IS THE KEY DRIVER FOR ORGANISATIONAL SUCCESS
Collaboration allows organisations to achieve goals and objectives that they are not able to do on their own. Often some of the key drivers for collaboration include:
- Access to new technology
- Ability to strengthen innovation capabilities
- Access to new markets and customers
- Access to larger contracts
- Risk reduction
Collaborations can radically improve your organisational agility to identify and capture opportunities more quickly and effectively than your rivals. However, without careful planning, collaborations could be at risk of failure. Common reasons collaborations fail include:
- Insufficient attention to setting clear goals for the collaboration
- Not discovering strategic conflicts early enough
- Not recognising that everyone must be a winner: the need for mutual benefit
- Insufficient attention to building trust and demonstrating transparency
- Not knowing when and how to exit
Through our industry expertise and the use of ISO 44001, Key Performance will help you design and implement a collaboration strategy that works with both partners to establish a shared goal. Our strategies include research, analysis and finding the right change champions to support the collaboration.
We can work to create collaboration projects within different functions of a large organisation, work on customer led projects, joint ventures and many more. Call or email us today to get your business collaboration plan in place.
USING ISO 44001 TO ENSURE SUCCESS
ISO 44001 (previously known as BS 11000) is a framework designed to help organisations to prepare for, select and maximise the benefits of strategic relationships. It can be flexibly applied to specific partnerships, large collaborative projects or groups of organisations focussing on common goals (e.g. in the public sector). Designed over many years and reflecting best practice in forging mutually beneficial relationships, ISO 44001 is an integrated framework covering all organisational factors which could impact a strategic alliance and its collective abilities to achieve joint goals.
It addresses not only collaborative processes but also the importance of having the right people and right behaviours. It challenges organisations to have an overarching rationale for strategic collaboration with its senior leadership fully committed. It also requires collaboration risks and opportunities to be fully integrated into its corporate planning and resourcing.
We use ISO44001 as a starting point but within that framework we can help businesses to:
- Develop their partnering strategies
- Develop collaborative leadership models
- Develop supply chain relationships
- Develop joint products and services
- Facilitate the cultural fit
- Help them develop agreed processes, protocols etc.
- Provide independent expertise as and when needed
- Facilitate joint workshops and joint communications
- Build joint teams
ARE YOU PLANNING ON STARTING A JOINT VENTURE?
98 Rectory Rd, Sutton Coldfield, B75 7RP