BE IN CONTROL OF CHANGE AND BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT WITH MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES FROM KEY PERFORMANCE LTD
Based in Sutton Coldfield, our business consultants work with companies across the UK and Worldwide.
Improving effectiveness and efficiency
ABOUT KEY PERFORMANCE
All business leaders struggle with change from time to time. It’s part and parcel of being a leader, but it can also be a lonely and frustrating experience.
Key Performance was set up in 1996 by Peter Westbrook, an experienced management consultant and trainer. His aim was to help organisations bring about change by using a unique blend of experience; tried and tested management techniques; and pragmatism. Over the years, Peter has built up a team of consultants who have helped many organisations to find their own solutions to business challenges.
At Key Performance we believe in offering business leaders the support they need to tackle even the toughest business challenges and make business management more enjoyable and rewarding for all.
Our company is a member of the Institute of Compliance and the Institute of Quality Assurance.
We’re not just standard management consultants
We never use standard products, approaches or training, which means that every contract is unique. This approach has resulted in many loyal, happy customers, who return to us time and again for help with their business challenges
At Key Performance we are often asked at short notice to help clients achieve very difficult goals. On all these occasions we are quick, perceptive and decisive, resulting in very successful outcomes.
We enjoy working with our clients and see good relationships as a prime reason for our success. We also carry out work for other consultancies because they have confidence in Key Performance’s ability to maintain their good name and develop their services
From our head office in Sutton Coldfield, Key Performance works with UK and worldwide companies.
COMPANIES WE’VE WORKED WITH INCLUDE:
TECHNIQUES WE USE
We offer a range of services including:
- Social/organisational network analysis to unlock the power of informal networks to deliver sustainable change
- ISO44001 compliance to create improved value propositions and enhance competitive edge
- ISO9001 compliance to create business management systems and achieve organisational goals
- Extensive expertise to re-engineer or radically improve business processes
- Facilitation and training to build effective teams and deliver projects on time, to cost and at the right quality
- Knowledge of statistics, measurement hierarchies and goal critical success factors to achieve a balanced scorecard for organisations
- Experienced in surveys and problem investigations to define problems correctly and recommend solutions
- Provision of management training
- Undertaking of customised projects to solve organisational issues
- The Business Excellence Model for assessing the whole state of the organisation
- Process redesign and improvement to reduce costs and improve effectiveness
READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS?
To get started, just call or email our business change team today.
98 Rectory Rd, Sutton Coldfield, B75 7RP